At Xook, we are building a new food distribution model using a fleet of fully cloud-controlled robots. We believe in a future where every person could have freshly made food tailored to their personalized taste whenever they want and are committed to making it a reality using digital recipes, IoT, and robotics.
As an organization, we strive to build a culture that encourages radically open communication and intellectual honesty. As the Operations Lead for the US market, you would get to play a critical role in shaping the future of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take end-to-end responsibility for hiring, talent management, P&L, and customer satisfaction metrics for all the regions we operate in
- Work closely with the founders to prioritize the markets to focus on, build and refine the GTM for each market, and build the team to launch in the chosen markets.
- 3-10 years of experience leading food servicing operations at a restaurant chain, corporate catering company, or similar environments
- At least 2 years of experience managing P&L targets and Hiring goals
- Strong first-principle thinking
- Openness to wear multiple hats as might be required at the early stages of a startup
- Strong emotional quotient, and communication skills
Good to have Skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Food science, Hotel Management, or Business Management
- Experience working with a new age food servicing startup would be a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying